Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Paris



I have heard so many things about Paris.  "It was amazing!"  "It didn't meet my expectations," and a variety of other things.

Well, it is probably the most beautiful city in the world!  I loved Paris.  It is such a magical city!  There are some of the most amazing things to see.  The Louvre, the Mona Lisa, the Eiffel Tower, The Arc du Triomphe are only a few things to do.  My favorite part of it was the wandering around the city some of the hundreds of lovely things to see.  I hope to be able to go back again and again and enjoy French people, food and the other amazing things that France has to offer!  

I love Paris!  


1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to wander around, imagining Dad living there all those years ago. Glad you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete